MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Princess Sandy

It's been awhile since I posted photos of my little princess here. She's so big now that I can't help but miss her small feet and chubby hands. Not to mention that her hair smells so bad now after playing for hours. It's hard to decide which is the best age because I kept saying she's getting better and more adorable every month. I wish she won't grow too fast though. Or else, I really have to start planning for baby #2!

9 comments:

asics shoes said...

A good post, is worth to recommend the thread, hope can see your post.

asics shoes said...

Here's the result of our afternoon photo shoot. Can't believe she's all grown up now. *sniff*. September 8, 2010 | Filed Under photos, princess sandy

gucci outlet said...

So many writers pretend to know what they’re talking about when it comes to this topic and in reality, very few people actually get it. You seem to grasp it though, so I think you ought to take it and run. Thanks!

watch live tv online said...

thanks for sharing...Found quite helpful so far

reverse number lookup said...

Very creative and imaginative, one of the nicer sites I have seen today so far. Keep up the great work always

remax home for sale said...

These are really good pictures sandy, She looking very beautiful. I am pleased to commenting about her.

North Face Jackets For Women said...

These are truly a great article where you can share with us. Sometimes it can be, depending on the similarities between their thinking and this information is really great to share with us.

North Face Apex Jacket said...

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.

discount designer bags said...

When you buy discount designer bags you are assured of getting a genuine article. coach diaper bags are the perfect choice for a gift. coach poppy bags Do you know someone who would 'just die' for an Italian coach tote bags? purchasing discount sunglasses online is your answer