MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Ms. Blair Waldorf

Saw these photos today while downloading new photos from our CF card.

3537844131_3e52f4a9f0_o

4172_106403609551_649604551_2725599_750457_n

Sandy loves Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl a lot so when she saw this picture, she immediately said, "Mommy, I look like Blair because our headbands match". She then started drawing Blair and Serena with matching dresses, earrings and stilettos. I will have to take photos of her drawings because she just gets better at it everyday. In fact, she rarely plays anymore. She just draws from morning till lunch, take a break and a nap, then draw again until nighttime.

5 comments:

surplus said...

Your daughter is really very cute. I hope my kids will also be as cute as your girl. I can't stop watching these pics again and again.

asics shoes said...

Is a very good article, so I feel good for so little. Hope to see you more than the article!

asics shoes said...

Every year, wedding favors just keep getting better. I wish I'm getting married again so I can use some of the ideas. But since I am already married, I always make sure to bug every single friend of mine to let me help with their wedding.

gucci outlet said...

I think this article was probably a good kick off to a potential series of articles about this topic. So many writers pretend to know what they’re talking about when it comes to this topic and in reality, very few people actually get it. You seem to grasp it though, so I think you ought to take it and run. Thanks!

columbia jackets said...

The zipper also sometimes doesn't engage all the way and then will split open at the bottom.