MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Title: Way to Raise a Confident Daughter

1. Encourage assertiveness.
2. Be specific in your compliments.
3. Make your praise match reality.
4. Help her understand why she sometimes gets left out.
5. Encourage competence.
6. Encourage her to play sports if she wants to.
7. Don't make assumptions about her strengths and weaknesses.
8. Encourage a healthy body image.
9. Prepare her for sexism.
10. Point out positive female role models.

6 comments:

vibram five fingers said...

It is important to encourage assertiveness AND to be specific in your compliments.

gucci outlet online store said...

Thanks! It is very good post! I believe there will be many readers

asics shoes said...

Thank you for sharing, you're right, you're just for me is very useful. I really like your post.

asics shoes said...

are sure open year-long round but are always busy during summer season on cold countries.I would want to try taking the family to Azul Blue Resort someday.

gucci outlet said...

Good article you post! It enlarge my knowlege on the point!Thank You for the post. I love to read interesting post that has knowledge to impart. I hope to read more articles from you and in return I will post also my articles in the forum so that others can benefit from it. Keep up the good work!

Tiffany Jewelry said...

and it can be the ways to raise my confidence too. useful! thank you.