MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Catch him if you can

A lot of my single friends have been asking me how I knew that my husband was the one. I know this question is very important for them because they've already had enough heartbreak in their lives. However, I really don't have an answer for this. I didn't have a checklist or criteria of a good husband. I just had a feeling that he could be it. I trusted my instincts and followed my heart. When I tell them that, they always laugh and say that men now are more skilled in deceiving women. It seems that they have given up on finding a good man because they always end up married or gay.

For those who want to make sure if they are dating the real thing, visit Womansavers.com. This site has a large database rating of men, good or bad. Whenever you buy a product online, you always read the reviews right? It's the same thing with WomanSavers.com. You can read a review about the guy that you're planning to date. You can also return the favor by rating a guy that you dated so other women will know if they should avoid him or not.

The WomanSavers doesn't only provide ratings of good and bad men but other entertainment for women as well. You can read articles about dating and marriage; find solutions on how you can cope from a disastrous relationship; or just simply browse through photos, recipes, astrology, ecards and weekly jokes. It's a web site that offers not only entertainment but also support to abused women anywhere.

1 comments:

Mich said...

hehe, ok to ah! :)