MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Jewelries are a girl's best friend

Who doesn't love jewelries? Even as a little girl, I used to play with my mother's and pretend that I'm a queen. Wearing beautiful things never cease to lift my mood so I'm always on the lookout for that perfect piece. Even when my outfit is not that great, the perfect jewelry makes me feel like I just had an instant makeover.

Native American Jewelry has an amazing collection of hand crafted custom jewelry. Each piece is carefully selected and bought from artists around the southwest. You can choose from a wide selection of bracelets, necklaces, earrings, pendants and my favorite, the turquoise collection.

Muscle Shell Stone set in a Sterling Silver Bracelet is so simple yet elegant and will look good with any of my outfit. The width of the bracelet is just right for me, not too thick or too thin.

Of course, a girl can never have too many earrings. The Spiny Oyster, Gaspeite, Coral & Turquoise Earrings set in Sterling Silver are so unique and beautiful that I would want to wear it anywhere I go. I also love the teardrop design of the Turquoise Earrings set in Sterling Silver. It was said that the turquoise relaxes the mind and can bring success and love.

0 comments: