MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Life organizer

I wonder if there's such a thing? Everything in my life is in chaos.

Our cabinet is full of old clothes and 10-year-old junk that Sherwin doesn't want to give up. My workstation is littered with cables, power plugs, headphones, cds, flashdisks, coins and occasional crayons and books. The so-called bookshelf is filled with old/unread books, bills, envelopes, more cds, toys, waterjug, camera, lotion, and medicine. I feel fat and tired all the time that I can't find the strength to exercise. I keep on forgetting my duties as a wife and house maker. My friends don’t know me anymore and I bet they have forgotten how I look like.

My digital life is worse. I'm supposed to start posting ads so I can earn while blogging. Turned out it wasn't very easy. There are lots of requirements and my blog is failing all of them. And in order to earn, I will have to do some serious writing, God forbid. My portfolio is so far from done. How can I attract new clients if my web site looked like it hasn't been updated in years. New design tasks from work came in today and I haven't started on anything yet. Sandy will turn two in six months and her photobook is still on its first month. Her book will contain one scrapbook layout and three storyboards per month, which should total to more than 48 pages by now. And I can't even make the audio work on Sherwin's new laptop.

Crap. crap. crap. I need to do something about this.

0 comments: