MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Something work related

Since we're launching a new campaign next month, my boss wanted me to design a fun logo especially for that campaign. He's planning to give out imprinted promotional products to our existing clients with hopes of getting more sign ups. The thing is I hate designing vector artworks. I'm very good with Photoshop and it's too bad that it can only do bitmaps. Illustrator and Fireworks still scare me but I have no choice. I need to improve my skills so I won't ever have to face this hurdle in the future again.

3 comments:

70-647 said...

great idea I think it will work for you and you will be finding more clients.

1Y0-259 said...

what kind of design you need to satisfy your boss tell me if I can help you.

642-383 said...

Boss and wife is always right..lol...so you will have to do this.Good Luck.