MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Tv = Extra Lbs

I gained four pounds in one month just by being a couch potato. As you may already know, I'm so addicted to Coffee Prince that I spend all my free time (whether I'm playing with Sandy or putting her to sleep) watching DVDs. This means I'm always lying down on the bed or on the floor instead of running after the little girl (used to be my only form of exercise). Usually, I will feel down because of this weight gain that I'll immediately hit the treadmill. Not now though. With only Coffee Prince as my refuge for working all day, I believe I deserve the break and screw the new pounds. I can easily get rid of them when I'm over Gong Yoo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is true.TV is responsible for extra weight.

Anonymous said...

Now a days the baby and the all the human want to watch the tv first rather play out side thats why they grown fat so we can tell that the tv is one of the responsible for making human fat.

Anonymous said...

Oh man thats cause I suffer most with my child. :(

Anonymous said...

its a post of our real life, when i came to understand it, I leave watching too much tv program.

Anonymous said...

Thats 100% true that TV is responsible for extra weight. And its making us idle.