MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Get stressed for $$_ an hour

Remember my post about my decision not to accept the second job? Well, I may have spoken too soon. After sending them the email declining the position, they told me that they really like my designs and that I can choose up to how many hours I can work daily. I thought about it a lot and in the end decided to try it out. The schedule is just four hours a day so I can still have enough time to work on my other job.

**updated**
I have written almost 600 words explaining why I didn't like this new job. However, I've decided not to blog about it anymore because some people might get offended. OR, the person who interviewed me might stumble upon my blog and I don't want to cause any problems. I'm very thankful for the opportunity given to me but it just won't work.
****

So, there's the story. I tried, very hard. I just had to quit. For my little girl. For my sanity.

What's the point of this post? Always follow your instincts. If you think something isn't quite right the first time, it probably is. And you know what? When I sent the resignation letter, I've never felt so alive and free.

1 comments:

Mich said...

wow, you tried it out pa din pala. so sorry to hear that it didn't work out. but so happy to hear that you're feeling great!
at least you won't think of the "what might have beens" diba cause you tried pa din. :)