MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, April 23, 2007

Oh yeah!

Just finished designing four web site mockups today. Whew! I'm officially done with my work. I hope the clients will like them. Coming up with new designs is so tiring and frustrating especially when my creative juices have all dried up. Not that I'm complaining. I love my job very much! It's just that a little break won't hurt. Whenever I check my mails in the morning, one thing that I always hope to see is a message from the client approving my designs. It means I can start converting the layout which will usually take 2-3 hours leaving me enough free time to play. And when I say play, I mean browse, scrap or and read my daily chismis through blog hopping.

1 comments:

Mich said...

me naman now lang nakakapag-"play". busy, busy, busy...pero, ayokong ma-miss ang mga chismissss...LOL! ;)