MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Useful Tips for Maintaining your Blog's Audience

Blogging has been around since the beginning of the Internet. I've owned several blogs for the past five years but I always end up discarding them. It's either I want to start a new one with a different style or I just don't have the time to update it. The latest and so far, the longest blog I've ever maintained is My Happy Place. This blog is mostly about my little girl plus bits and pieces about my work, hobbies and personal thoughts. I also found my audience, working or stay-at-home moms; newlyweds and scrapbook addicts that I have very much in common with. We all love reading each other's stories and the comments and visits are endless. Another reason why I am trying to be diligent in my posting is because I have found a way to earn while blogging. My earnings are not that big YET. In fact, most of my bids get declined but I'm not discouraged. The main purpose of my blog is to share my stories and if I earn while doing it, the better!

Sponsoredreviews is one of the companies that pay bloggers to review services and products from different advertisers. Here is where I get most of my offers and they pay instantly once you finish your task. They reposted an old article on how to build and maintain your blog audience. I've read it a couple of times and found a lot of useful tips that will help me build traffic for my blog. For those of you who want to attract more readers, please read 27+1 Tips for Building and Maintaining a Blog Audience. They discussed the fundamentals on how to make your blog interesting. It should be original and not just a clone of some popular blog. The design should also be kept in mind. No one wants to read through a black background with gray text or something horribly bright like fiery red or a hot pink text over a purple background.

As for building your audience, it is very important that you find time to update your blog. If you blog almost everyday or even a couple of days a week, your audience will most likely visit your site for updated information thus increasing your site's traffic. Of course, your blog should have interesting topics to begin with. Let your readers tell you what they think by enabling your comments feature and make sure that you double check your spellings and grammar. Keep people informed by sharing the latest tools or cool articles that you have discovered. This will surely keep your readers come back for more.

More tips can be seen here.

1 comments:

Dean Graziosis Scam review said...

Very nice and useful tips so far. think it will work properly. I am not professional blogger but i like to create blogs and aware people about my life. anyway thanks for sharing this tips.