MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Papa "wook"!

Sherwin and I have this unspoken agreement that if one of use wants to have "me" time, the other one should play or watch the little girl even if there's a yaya around.

Last Friday was my turn. I was watching Heroes season 1 so he played with Sandy outside. He came back with these pictures.











The little girl looked like she was having fun with her Papa. I asked how he got her to pose when we couldn't even get a decent shot of her because of her kakulitan. He said Sandy knew that he was taking her pictures and she cooperated by doing a lot of poses on her own.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

na discover nyo na rin pala heroes! Ganda nyan! :)

Cant wait na nga sa E19.. ;)

Laki na ni Sandy! di na lil.. :)

Eli

Anonymous said...

Heroes di pa ako nakaka marathon. Im sure :D Addictive.

Anonymous said...

Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!