MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Friday's Feast

Saw this from Aggie's blog and decided to try it.

Join us!

Feast One Hundred & Seventy Six


Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?
Iced Tea. Four Seasons.

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
ipod, books, picture frames, loose coins, card readers, charger. In short, tons of junk.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
5? I don't like hurting someone's feelings which is why sometimes I find myself lying just to make someone happy or shut up lol.

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
Can't think of any right now.

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?
The little girl and her tantrums. Oddly enough, she's also the only one who can calm me especially when I'm so tired from working.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of baked potatoes and steak with cheeze dippings and not to mention crispy french friend..

yummyz..

Anonymous said...

isn't if funny how our little ones have us in the palm of their hands!!

Anonymous said...

Wow.... I think that is really a great description of food chart.