MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Love-Hate-Hate-Love

1. I love to eat: Out! I just love trying out new restaurants.
2. I hate to eat: Nothing.
3. I love to go: To France.
4. I hate to go: on seminars that I know nothing about.
5. I love it when: I get what I want. Especially if I worked so hard to achieve it.
6. I hate it when: people are rude, roads are flooded, lines are long
7. I love to see: my high school friends and what they’ve become.
8. I hate to see: Sandy in pain
9. I love to hear: Sandy and The Husband’s voice. Both of them are good singers.
10. I hate to hear: bad music, chattering neighbors, loud helpers gossiping

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah i love to travel but i hate it when there is a dirty toilet..

love to sight see but have the trip to get there :D

Anonymous said...

my favourite place in the whole world would have to be las vegas... just can't get enough of the poker