MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Start of the Year

1) Where did you begin 2007?
At home with The Husband's family.

2) What was your status by Valentine’s Day?
I can't remember exactly. I think we had a simple dinner at home. The Husband cooked his famous fetuccini alfredo.

3) Were you in school anytime this year?
Nope

4) How did you earn your money?
I work from home as a web designer. I also freelance and do paid blogging.

5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Yup, for my daughter's baby well checkups and vaccines.

6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
No.

7) Where did you go on holidays?
My parent's house.

8)What did you purchase that was over $1000?
Gifts this Christmas LOL

9) Did you know anybody who got married?
Yes, an old colleague of mine got married this year

10)Did you know anybody who passed away?
None.

12) Did you move anywhere?
No. But I hope we can this year.

14) What concerts/shows did you go to?
None.

15) Are you registered to vote?
Yes.

16) Who did you want to win Big Brother?
I don't watch Big Brother.

17) Where do you live now?
Paranaque, PH.

18) Describe your birthday.
Dinner with the family.

19) What’s one thing you thought you’d never do but did in 2007?
Nothing haha. This tag makes me sound so boring. The thing is I always plan ahead so everything that I did last year was all part of my short-term/long-term goals.

20) What has been your favorite moment?
Our Bohol trip.

21) What’s something you learned about yourself?
That it's time to start realizing my dreams. I can't just sit and wait for them to come. I need to work hard to achieve them.

22.) Any new additions to your family?
none.

23) Your best month?
December. Shopping month! LOL

24.) What music will you remember 2007 by?
I will not take these things for granted by Toad the Wet Sprocket

25) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
The Husband?

26) Made new friends?
I made a lot of online friends and even saw them personally last November.

27) Best NEW friend?
All blogs that I visit everyday and vice versa.

28) Favorite night out?
Dinner and laughter with friends.

29) Something you look forward to this year?
A car, a house, a schoolgirl.

30) Where did you start 2008?
Spent it at home, watching fireworks with the little girl and The Husband.

0 comments: