MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Thankful

Tagged by Alpha

1. I am thankful that we have enough money to pay the bills, treat our illnesses, buy things that we WANT and still have enough savings for the rainy days.

2. I am thankful that I’m getting paid to do what I love.

3. I am thankful that my job lets me stay at home so I can raise my little girl

4. I am thankful for small things - junk food, funny movies, cold weather

5. I am thankful for my loving, supportive and funny husband. For my super sweet, smart and healthy little girl

6. I am grateful that I’m receiving a lot of sideline projects aside from my fulltime job.

7. I am thankful for online friends who always make me smile whenever they leave a comment or asks about Sandy

8. Like Alpha, I am grateful that God is good to my family. He gives us what we need all the time even when we’re too busy complaining to notice.

0 comments: