MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Online Pool

Here's a gaming website that billiard enthusiasts would definitely love - Billiard Magic. BilliardMagic.com offers several online games that you can play wherever you are. From online snooker to 8-ball pool, your favorite billiard games can be played for either for real money or play money. If you want to play snooker or pool but not yet confident in your skills, choose play money so you can practice. You can also check the tips and pool articles from the site to further enhance your strategy and increase your chances in winning at one of the Billiard tournaments the site has to offer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to play this. I love playing online pool with my friends but I needed to log in for me to play that.

8 ball pool said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
8 ball pool said...

It's nice to play this. I love playing online pool i played in many sites but this is totally different form that sites. I loved it because i played with my friends and had lot of fun with them in playing of online pool games.