MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year everyone!

2008 was off to a good start for me. First, I won 2 online raffles, both for $10. Not that big but if you think about how my name always gets stuck at the bottom of the raffle boxes, you will agree that 2008 is indeed my lucky year. Only two days have passed and I already received tons of design projects which means more savings, in time for our BIG purchase (I won't tell you what it is!). The little girl has also been sleeping through the night, though I'm not counting on it to last, the fact that I have been sleeping for more than five hours is a huge feat.

So, Happy Happy Happy 2008 to all of you out there. Here's a picture of me and Sandy while we're watching the fireworks from our house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! what a great image. Thanks for shearing this nice image and wishing you have wonderful 2008.

Anonymous said...

OMG! what a great image.

Anonymous said...

I like that image.