MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Everything Zen

That's what I've been trying to do for the last couple of weeks. However, I don't think my mind is made up that way because I just couldn't seem to take it easy. I worry about the smallest things and on my downtime, I list things that I need to do on my head. I'm either holding my phone to jot down things or compute expenses or read a book. Maybe I should let go of all electronic devices so I'd have no choice but to meditate. And when I say meditate, I really meant sleeping.

I hope tomorrow is a different day.

4 comments:

gucci shoes said...

Thank you for your sharing this good blog.I think it have a lot of readers!

asics shoes said...

You write really good articles, very attractive, I feel very shocked. I hope you can continue with your work, come on!

true religion outlet said...

http://www.cheaptrjeans.com/
so if you like Mint green and Navy...go for it!!

buy isotretinoin 30 mg online said...

buy isotretinoin 30 mg online is usually taken twice a day with meals for 4 to 5 months at a time. It is effective in treating severe acne. At regular doses, it's a lifetime cure in the majority of people who take it, which can be truly life-changing for anyone with persistent severe acne.