MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday Update

I've been very busy - what's new? But this time, it's not just all about work. We've been house hunting every weekend but there's still no success. Either the location is too far or it's just not affordable. I wonder if we can make it to our deadline which is March this year. I know we shouldn't rush huge decisions like this but we'll just throw money if we end up renting. I'm not panicking yet but I'm not exactly thrilled about the number of options either.

I'm still hoping though. Another option is to buy a lot and pay for the amortization while we're renting. We'll see.

2 comments:

gucci shoes said...

Congratulation to you for this big achievement. I hope you can do the better.Thank you for sharing!

asics shoes said...

You write really good articles, very attractive, I feel very shocked. I hope you can continue with your work, come on!