MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Too Sexy

You Are Sexy!
You're hot, and everyone knows it. How could anyone who looks at you not know it?
You're physically attractive, no doubt. You're also quite smooth, witty, and charming.

You know how to flirt, and you enjoy all of the attention that you get.
You take care to look your best, but most of your sexiness comes from your confident attitude!
Saw this from Thea and couldn't help but snag it. :) I'm not exactly sure if the results are correct though. It could be that I was choosing the answers that I want to do. One thing's for sure, when someone has a crush on me, they forget about it the minute I open my mouth LOL.

6 comments:

Mommy Jes said...

yey!!! sexy...i clicked this also when i saw yours eh....heheheh =)
i have aaward for yah!
http://jeslising.blogspot.com/2009/02/treasured-award.html

san diego cheap flights said...

Hi, I think its not a good topic to discus most of the readers don’t like it, I just think so and if you write something about the apartments, atlanta cheap flights, means something sensible than it would be good for the readers. For I m here because I need to know about the denver cheap flights rates and schedule but there is no related information so think about it.

gucci outlet online store said...

Wow,it is so interesting and sexy! I like it very much and enjoy it!

asics shoes said...

You write really good articles, very attractive, I feel very shocked. I hope you can continue with your work, come on!

asics shoes said...

They cater to vacationing families by providing all kinds of activities for the adults, teenagers and kids. You can have a totally luxurious and comfortable vacation without worrying how long you will have to entertain your kids so they will not get bored.

cheap true religion jeans said...

http://www.cheaptrjeans.com/
This affordable North Face Winter Coats are exclusively readily available for men.