MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Random Questions #8

1. What are your plans for tomorrow?

Since I'm sleeping late tonight to finish stuff at work, I'm planning to wake up late and take it easy with everything online related.

2. When was the last time you had Starbucks?

When we rushed to Medical City because Sandy was complaining about her ear a month ago.

3. What's something you really want right now, be honest!

Php1,000,000 in cold cash for a house downpayment.

4. Do you plan out your day before it begins?

Most of the time yes. It helps if you manage your time wisely especially if you multitask all the time.

5. Who was the last person you went out with? When? Where?

My small family. Had dinner at Shakey's last Sunday after grocery shopping.

6. Tom or Jerry? Why?

Jerry

7. Where did you have your dinner last night?

At home.

8. What do you think of Taz (the cartoon character)?

He used to scare me. A lot. Now he's just annoying. I do like baby Taz though, he's such a cutie.

9. What do you usually order at McDonald's?

Quarter pounder and large fries with mayo on the side. I want one now!

10. Liquid or powdered detergent soap?

Powdered.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always look up to people that can earn a living online. Not easy to do! Good post.

Anonymous said...

Always look up to people that can earn a living online. Not easy to do! Good post.

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy, whats this about? I have never heard it neither I knew that story. I think I had to shape it out and find out how it is. Hope the drink tastes good.

gucci shoes said...

Not easy to do! Good post.I think I had to shape it out and find out how it is.

asics shoes said...

You write really good articles, very attractive, I feel very shocked. I hope you can continue with your work, come on!

asics shoes said...

I'm not exactly sure if the results are correct though. It could be that I was choosing the answers that I want to do. One thing's for sure, when someone has a crush on me, they forget about it the minute I open my mouth LOL.

discount north face jackets said...

http://www.discountnorthface.net
Douglas Tompkins and Dick Happ are two hiking lovers who was so passionate about mountaineering that they put up their own small mountaineering retail shop.