MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Vacationing with Kids

imageWho says romantic beach escapades are just for newly married or child-free couples? I've been site hopping for travel destinations worldwide when I came across Azul Beach Hotel at the Riviera Maya. Based on the photos, it has that romantic, secluded feel every honeymooners wish for. The only difference is that you can bring your kids and still enjoy luxury and comfort. These Family Friendly Resorts offers extra amenities like strollers, cribs, beach games, coloring books to make your vacation truly stress-free. They cater to vacationing families by providing all kinds of activities for the adults, teenagers and kids. You can have a totally luxurious and comfortable vacation without worrying how long you will have to entertain your kids so they will not get bored. :)

11 comments:

Mommy Jes said...

yey !!! swimmming!!! i want to go to beach too!!! huhuhuhu i hope i could sell more house and lot this year so we could afford to have a vacation =)

have a tag for you!!
http://ishiethan.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-birthday-wishlist-tag.html

Anonymous said...

I'd love to go on a romantic beach escapde.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting! I always thought that it was a way to remove Christ's name - I'm glad that it isn't!

Anonymous said...

I got this right off! Where I live people are very bad about saying things how they are spelled.

Anonymous said...

Arriba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course sandy beaches are not reserved to couples with no Kids. You just need to beware so you are not losing them in the ocean!!!!!!!

I have been to Acapulco Mexico, which is not that far and I loved it!

Good luck wit the kids

Anonymous said...

I just love sandy beaches.
Yes, sandy beaches are not reserved to couples with no Kids. But take care of Kids.

gucci shoes said...

yey !!! I always thought that it was a way to remove Christ's name!

asics shoes said...

You write really good articles, very attractive, I feel very shocked. I hope you can continue with your work, come on!

asics shoes said...

We all know that buying a home is exciting. However, it can also be stressful with many decisions to make regarding which types of loans to have and which lender to obtain it from. Or arising questions like "should you deal directly with a lender or have a broker

jailbreak the iphone 4 said...

There are so many family resorts available. I always go for picnic with my family. We visited so many romantic places after born of our child.

fleet tracking said...

Quite an impressive regarding Family Friendly Resorts.I personally think such Resort would always be an good out for an family vacation rather going to open beach..