MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sandy and Her New Babies

Sandy's loots from Christmas. This was just from me and her Papa though. She got loads of stuff from our friends and relatives but I placed some of them in a box to avoid clutter. I'll show it to her every month so she'll think she have new toys :)

The Litte Einstein dolls are June and Annie. They sing and were surprisingly cheap for the quality. I should've bought Quincy and Leo too but Sandy told me not to while I was shopping online. Now she kept looking for the "other two" and asking when will I buy them. The Baby Alive doll (bottom) on the other hand, cries, laughs, pees and drinks. Cheap too but of very good quality.

4 comments:

gucci shoes said...

Congratulation to you for this big achievement. I hope you can do the better.Thank you for sharing!

asics shoes said...

You write really good articles, very attractive, I feel very shocked. I hope you can continue with your work, come on!

gps fleet said...

The three dolls you have shared over looks pretty good and amazing one every small children wants such doll to play out..

Sun Chasing said...

This is a ggreat post