MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Cheers to all mothers

I found time to scrap after all.

No matter how old or how successful we are, we will always need our mothers.



journalling:
the first nights with sandy were so hard. i haven't had any sleep for three days and I hurt my back trying to breastfeed. when you visited the third day, I can't help but break down and cry. you laughed at me and told me that everything's gonna be just fine. this photo was taken the night you slept over so you can take care of sandy.

you were right. sandy has grown up so fast and i'm proud to say that i've gotten better as a
mom. still ... just because i'm a mom, doesn’t mean I won’t be needing my own mom anymore.



Happy Mother's Day to all mommies!

0 comments: