MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

We slept through the night

Yep. That’s right. I drifted off to sleep around 11pm and when I opened my eyes, the clock says 6am. I think it was Sandy’s way of saying Happy Mother’s day to me. I think she woke up a couple of times but too sleepy to do any damage lol. I just hope she can start doing it every night. Or at least three times a week.

I saw from a thread that mother’s day is a mom’s day off. I have to disagree with that. It was never a day off for me. In fact, I can’t remember ever having a day off. We are going to my mom’s house tomorrow morning and in the afternoon we will probably go out again to have dinner with my mom-in-law. The in betweens will be spent taking care of Sandy because we don’t have a yaya. And everyone knows how terrible (but sweet) Sandy has become so I’m sure she’s going to be a handful.

I wish someone will step up and say,”hey Joy you deserve a break. Why don’t you pamper yourself and get a massage or something?” I know I can do that. I mean, the massage thing. But I would most likely end up thinking how Sandy’s doing while I’m gone that I won’t enjoy the massage.

Yeah, yeah I’m whining. On the eve of mother’s day. I have all the right to do what I want coz it’s my day. Don’t get me wrong. I love every bit of being a mom. I do.

0 comments: