MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

I am weak, weak, weak.

How do they do it? I’ve seen mothers wake up at 5am to prepare breakfast, take the kids to school and get ready to go to work via public transpo. Then after working for almost 10 hrs, they go home to prepare dinner and help the kids with their assignments yet still find enough time to talk to their husbands and have some quality cuddling. I guess they’re not called supermoms for nothing.

What are they taking? I need some. Even if I wake up 5x a night, it’s still no excuse why I’m so tired the whole day. Is it the heat? Is it the stress of having to deliver quality work when all I can do the whole day is think about sleeping? Is it Sandy’s constant need to play and sing and dance (which I love, btw) and breastfeed whenever she gets near my breast? I need some vitamins, vacation, serious pampering and whatnot.

How do you do it? I envy you, woman.

0 comments: