MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Lullaby

Did you see the commercial jingles of the candidates on TV? Well, they’re gone now but they are still fresh in Sandy’s memory. She loves them just as much as she loves any Barney song. Her top pick is the one from Manny Villar; it goes something like “Kay Manny Villar ka, sa sipag at tyaga….” It’s so hilarious seeing her dance to it. There are times when we’re playing and I will sing twinkle twinkle that she’ll say, “mama! sipa at tyaga!”. Then she’ll stand away from me, placing both her hands in front of her in preparation for the song. As soon as I start singing, she will laugh this oh-my-mommy-is-so-funny laugh and move her hands up and down while twisting her body downwards. Lately, she asks me to sing it to her at night. So obedient mommy will hum the manny villar jingle and lo and behold, she’s fast asleep in no time.

Weird kid. I love every minute.

0 comments: