MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Lights Out

We had a power interruption last night, which lasted for almost three hours. Good thing the weather was a bit colder than usual so Sandy just played in the dark. When the lights went out, we didn’t have any emergency lights that we can turn on right away so we used our cellphones to find some. I’m amazed how Sandy can move quickly in the dark and still manage to get some toys when I myself struggle to go from one place to another. She’s not afraid of the dark and just kept on singing and dancing the whole time.

The sound of thunder brought back memories of our milenyo days when we had to stay in a hotel for five days! We had no power, no water and the phone lines were dead. That was one stressful week and I pray to God that we don’t ever experience that again.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice