MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Helpless

Whew, the weekend was so tiring! We had a trial run with Sandy’s yaya. Sandy liked her a lot and I can see that she’s good in taking care of kids. Around 6PM, she asked if she can get the rest of her clothes from her house which is about 20 minutes away from us. Three hours have passed and still no sign of her. We figured she’s not coming back anymore. I can’t find any reason why, though. She just sent a text message to one of our helpers telling her that she can’t come back anymore because of personal problems at home. It sucks, really. We waited for her for one week and didn’t consider any other applicants only to find out that she never really wanted to work. Our househelp is also on leave for two days. Good thing my mom is coming over to help me with Sandy today so I can get something done at work. She’s always just a text away, you know.

Again, this really sucks. I hope we can find a replacement soon because I don’t know how I can put my work on hold any longer.

0 comments: