MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Talkies

Sandy knows the complete lyrics to twinkle twinkle little star and she sings them all the time. Even if we taught her that song word for word because she usually jumps from one stanza to another, I still can’t get over the fact that she can sing an entire song now. She’s also gotten so talkative that we need to be careful on what we say in front of her. She copies it all and repeats it a couple of times as if memorizing the words. She even said “arte mo!” to her Papa after hearing me say it a couple of times. She usually repeats the words where she gets more reaction so we just try to ignore it if she says something bad.

It rained this afternoon and she kept on saying “Raining, raining!’. Then she pulled her Ate Arlyn’s hand so they can go outside. She was babbling nonstop on their way to the door and when I leaned closer, I found out that she wasn’t babbling. She was singing “rain rain, go away. come again another day, little sandy wants to play” over and over. I was shocked because I don’t remember practicing that song with her. We just sing it to her from time to time and now she can sing it without any problems at all.

0 comments: