MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Better Half

How long did you date? We dated for two months and then he proposed bwahahah. San ka pa?

How old is he? 32 going on 60

Who eats more? We eat a lot but since I have an excuse (breastfeeding), I’d say I eat more

Who said “I love you” first? Him, of course. As if it’s a contest no haha

Who is taller? He is.

Who sings better? Him. He breathes and lives music

Who is smarter? Definitely him.

Whose temper is worse? Siya pa rin haha. But only because I know to control mine.

Who does the laundry? The help. But when we were just starting, we used to wash our unmentionables by hand. This used to be the main reason why we fight all the time. Try washing 10 pairs of dirty socks with your hand and I doubt you’d have enough patience left.

Who does the dishes? I used to do it

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me

Who pays the bills? I manage our expenses and his role is to go to the bank and pay all of them

Who mows the lawn? No one

Who cooks dinner? He used to. He’s very good.

Who drives when you are together? He does. Siyempre, di ako marunong eh.

Who is more stubborn? I am

Who kissed who first? He did. Alalang alala ko pa sa Baguio ito naganap at hindi kami magboyfriend nyahahaha.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? No one haha

Whose parents do you see the most? His

Who proposed? He did. While we were talking in a fire exit inside our old office, he asked all of a sudden if I want to marry him.

Who is more sensitive? I am

Who has more friends? I do but I rarely see them anymore.

Who has more siblings? Him

Who wears the pants in the family? I do. No, him. Well, I act as if he does but in the end, it will always be my decision LOL. But these are just for the minor decisions ha. When it comes to major and life changing ones, I won’t do anything unless I have his whole-hearted approval.

0 comments: