MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Questions of the Week 10



1. What color are your eyes? Dark brown.

2. Anything pierced? Ears. I used to have three piercings per ear.

3. What was the last thing you ate? Coffee and bread sticks with butter

4. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Why? Green. I just love how it looks on me, on designs, everything.

5. What is the best advice ever given to you? Seize the day

6. What sport do you hate the most? Everything haha. I'm not really into sports.

7. Have you ever been broken hearted? Once or twice. I've broken so many hearts too so it's fair enough.

8. Do you wish on stars? Up to now, yes.

9. Are you a daredevil? Not really. I hate going out of my comfort zone.

10. Do you like to walk in the rain? Yeah, but it needs to be somewhere clean, without mud LOL.

0 comments: