MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

His Car

The Husband has been talking about car parts, bumpers, tail light guards for over a week now. He's so excited about buying a car so he's doing everything he can to make me rub some of the excitement on me. I, on the other hand, is more concerned on how much we'll have to pay for these additional accessories. He seems to have forgotten that we need to work on a budget plus the fact that we need to save some more for the car insurance.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some time they just forgot about other's when they got something they very like. Hope you can tell him nicely.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Microsoft Certifications said...

Nice car, goodluck for the insurance thing.

Used Mazda CX 7 said...

I’m the same way, I do my best to remain neutral. It’s hard, if you communicate with the person the other person dislikes, then you fall out of favor with them! I simple can’t dislike a person, just because someone else does, I just can’t.
Used Mazda Tribute