MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Secure Mailbox

We tend to misplace one or two credit card bills every other month. I don't know if it's the mailman's doing or our helper, who usually receives them, is just too careless. Anyway, I know I should be more careful in letting these things scatter around the house. Aside from credit card bills, we receive important documents too like our earnings on our investments, dividends on insurance and more.

In the US, there's a company called USMailboxes that installs locking mailboxes. They used to install secure group mailboxes for the US Postal Service but because of the growing number of identity theft cases everywhere, they are now also offering this service to developers, homebuilders and homeowners. There are different types of locking mailboxes from their website but one thing that they have in common is that all of them are created sturdy, secure and vandal resistant.

I'm not sure if we have something like this locally I do believe that this is something worth investing.

0 comments: