MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Guess How Much

... I spent on NSD?

$44 for 7 huge kits, three freebie kits and 5 alpha sets. Not bad huh? I loved all my purchases and can't wait to use all of them. Now I know why moms are going crazy with scrapbooking. I read my scrapbook magazines everyday now to learn and be inspired. There are so many stories there from women all around the world who found happiness in preserving memories through scrapbooks. I even read about this old woman who used to do paper scrapping but had to stop when she lost control of her hands. When she began to feel like she can use a mouse, she started digital scrapbooking even with only one hand and hasn't stopped ever since. How great is that?

Now all I need to do is buy a new battery for my laptop and I'm all set.

1 comments:

Asics Shoes said...

Guess how much I love you Little Nutbrown Hare,who was going to bed,held on tight to Big Nutbrown Hare's very long ears.