MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Random Nosy Questions

Random Meme, snagged from Alpha

1. what is your favorite time of the day?
2PM - 4PM, Sandy's nap time. These precious two hours is the only time when I can think and focus on whatever I'm doing.

2. who is your hero?
My mom.

3. what is your favorite television program?
Heroes, Grey's Anatomy, Coffee Prince, Everybody Loves Raymund, FRIENDS

4. do you have a hobby?
I like to doodle, draw, paint, scrapbook and take photos.

5. how long have you been blogging?
Since 2000. It started when I wanted to write my very first online diary. Since then, I found tons of amazing ways to maximize blogging. I've also learned a lot of small business opportunities and now hoping to be an Internet mogul ;)

6. what is your dream job?
Aside from being a model? Hahaha. I feel like I have my dream job already, which is to design websites at the comforts of my own home.

7. what is your favorite place to buy clothes?
Tiangges, Malls, Warehouse sales

8. do you have any bad habits?
I'm OC and a 100% control freak.

9. do you feel younger or older than your current age?
I feel so much younger.

10. what is your dream vacation?
7 nights in El Nido, Palawan.

0 comments: