MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Treasure Hunt

The Husband has been tearing the place because he's looking for his Dad's old Rolex. It was very old and not working anymore but has sentimental value. I remember placing it in one of our huge organizers that I keep inside the cabinets but it wasn't there anymore. To think the organizers were designed to help homeowners store their things better. I should help him I know but I can't find the strength to move boxes and boxes of junk only to find that item we're looking for is not there really there. Plus I'm pretty sure that things appear out of nowhere when you're not doing you're very best to find it. ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am pretty sure that it will reveal its location when you stop your searching quest:). When I am looking for something really hard, I can NEVER find the thing, but when I give up - it comes out to be in such a place where it is not supposed to be...

Anonymous said...

I could not imagine losing a Rolex, those are not cheap watches.

Anonymous said...

I can does not find the thing, but when I give up - it comes out to be in such a place where it is not supposed. Its a great simple imagine losing site.

Anonymous said...

This happens to everybody. You will find things that you don't want lying around all the time, and when you finally want them you will die trying to find them. Thats a natural phenomena to forget.

Anonymous said...

A ROlex? Oh no.. you must find it. If it is misplaced then there is a way to find it.. but in case someone took it, then no way to find it.

I hope you will find it soon. A rolex is so pricey ;(

Anonymous said...

Finding something which we have lost a long time ago is a n adventures work to do. We pile up all the old suite cases and try to find out in them and when we get that thing we become very much happy.

Anonymous said...

Has your husband found the rolex? Remember..! First thing first.. Though it's important and valuable, the Rolex is not yet confirmed to be out of its last storing place. If I were you, It would be better off cleaning up the storing room while looking for the watch.

Unknown said...

I am grateful for the article. Here, *** star writers if you need any assistance with your manuscript. Good luck with your writings