MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, May 16, 2008

My Face

I recently finished the NOW and THEN tag. It was a tag using old photos to show how you've changed over the years. I had so much fun because all these memories came crashing back. The first time I rode a bike, tasted alcohol, met my husband, gave birth to Sandy, etc. One thing I realized is that my skin was so much nicer when I was pregnant. It looked so clear up to Sandy's first birthday even with only 2-3 hours of sleep a day. Come to think of it, I never had problems with breakouts and pimples even when I was a teenager. Those were the days. Looking at the mirror now makes me want to rush to the drug store and get some acne treatments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take more water and relax yourself will have you, do not be tension.

Anonymous said...

Are you in tension? In Family life always keep tension. So, feel relax. Thanks for your post.

Anonymous said...

Simple is key here. You need to find a good cleanser that your skin responds well to, and stick with it.

MAC Cosmetics Outlet said...

I will continue reading your post for it tackles different issues in our society.There’s defiantly a lot of great tips here I’m going to try to be more aware of.I am glad to post my views and points in this blog!Thank you!