MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Good Morning Monday

To start this week, I want to make sure that I finish all my tasks by posting a to-do list. All of this should be scratched off by Friday. If not, then I'll consider this another failed week.

1. Learn how to create email newsletter using the new software.
2. Ask Michael about the incoming email stats. Prepare a marketing plan on how to improve number of reads and clicks.
3. Make a quote for a new website that's similar to Ripoffreport.com
4. Two website mockups for an online trading site
5. Call new call agents for initial interview. Make sure to ask Operations for Skype username.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate that your web site creating a higher value in providing updated information through your web site.

Microsoft Certifications said...

Goodluck with that.

gucci outlet said...

Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty blog with me.

oakley sunglasses said...

Its so highly informative things are posted here. These things are the fresh and having good information are posted here, and also am seeking for this kind of information thanks for updated.