MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday Social #28



Today's Saturday Social Question:

Are you doing anything for Halloween?

My Answer:
Every year, we try our best to attend every Trick or Treat events around Makati. This year, here are the events that I hope Sandy can attend:
1. Princess Ball at SM Makati
2. Rockwell Trick or Treat
3. Shangrila Trick or Treat
4. A small Halloween party in school
5. A half day event of trick or treating here in our village.



Here's the link to Saturday Social

4 comments:

NFL Jerseys said...

I think this is a great post. One thing that I find the most helpful is number five. Sometimes when I write, I just let the flow of the words and information come out so much that I loose the purpose. It’s only after editing when I realize what I’ve done. There’s defiantly a lot of great tips here I’m going to try to be more aware of.

Coach Outlet Store Online said...

It looks like going to be a sunny day.Hope everyone keep good mood.

gucci outlet online said...

I think your blog post was secretly a awesome beginning to a potential series of blog posts about this topic.Thank you for sharing this information, hope you can often see after the information, get more people to useful things, continue to...

oakley sunglasses said...

I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your blog and detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you