MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Play House

I already shopped for Sandy's toys online. However, I'm still waiting for the last week of November so I can buy her a doll house from the Richwell Warehouse sale. I bought plenty of items for her last year and I only spent a little. So this year, I'm going to be more than prepared. It can get really crowded there if you arrive before lunch. Aside from the much awaited doll house, I'm hoping to find something like this there.



There were two last year but it was totally out of my budget plus we don't have a space for it. However, now that we're about to move houses early next year, I'm thinking we MIGHT have extra space. If I buy this one, I promised my husband I won't buy toys for one whole year. LOL.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice house for the charity people, nice good service to humans

Mich said...

gusto ko din nito. how much 'to sa Richwell sale?

nice to see you yesterday! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thats a really cute house. Your blog is really impressive

Anonymous said...

OMG she'll love this. I always loved playhouses as a child.

Anonymous said...

The play house is looking so cool. I like this and want to make this for my home playground

Anonymous said...

Looking so cool and u ppl enjoying the time with so happily with the play house.

Coach Outlet Online said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in this topic. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

gucci outlet said...

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems.

kids worksheets said...

Play house contains toys so it is best for entertainment and enjoyment. Your blog contains really wonderful stuff.

oakley sunglasses said...

Thanks for the fantastic blog post and it is nice to see such a postive blog that offers so much value so thank you for that.