MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ten on Tuesday - 10 of the Best Meals You’ve Had

1. A McDonalds meal after our wedding reception. My husband and I took time to plan the menu but we weren't able to taste anything at all. AS soon as the party was over, we got dressed in the hotel, hailed a cab and headed straight to the nearest Mcdonalds. Best dinner ever.

2. My friend Chay's wedding. They have a dessert buffet that consists of various crepes, chocolate mousse type of dessert inside a small glass, choices of mini chocolate cheese cakes, ice cream, all kinds of fruit salads and many more. I believe I gained 20 lbs in one night bwahahaha.

3. Sonya's Bed and Breakfast. Great, healthy green salad, pasta and dip. Plus the ambiance was just amazing. No need to order Phentermine if I eat here everyday.

4. Cafe by the ruins. They don't update their menus but this small, quaint resto has a special place in my heart.

5. Homecooked meals by my mom. They just taste so much like home it makes me want to go back in time and be an irresponsible teenager again.

There's more but I can't remember them right now. I'll have to update this again later. ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eating is really fun especially when you eat with your loved ones. You get to enjoy different types of food regardless of the location you are in or if it is a street food or a classy one :)

Anonymous said...

awww. the mcdonalds after the wedding party thing is so romantic. haha

Coach Outlet Store Online said...

You get to enjoy different types of food regardless of the location you are in or if it is a street food or a classy one :)

gucci outlet online said...

I think your blog post was secretly a awesome beginning to a potential series of blog posts about this topic.Thank you for sharing this information, hope you can often see after the information, get more people to useful things, continue to...

oakley sunglasses said...

It's an amazing blog.This was a very well-written and enjoyable post to read.