MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

QOTW #35

1. Do you have a broad sense of humor?
Yes. I used to be the class clown, side by side with my gay best friend.

2. Is it possible to have a truth without an opinion?
No. You’d have to feel strongly about something to know that it’s the truth.

3. What amount of money would you shave your head for charity?
Err, sorry none. Does this make me a bad person? Unless it’s for something as big as putting all street children to school. And I mean all.

4. Do you find it easy to be totally honest with someone even though it might hurt their feelings?
Nope. I’ve always find it hard to tell someone they have a bad breath or body odor. LOL.

5. When people you know are laughing to themselves while reading, do you ask them to share what is funny?
Always! I’d love to hear anything funny all the time.

6. What stresses you out the most?
Too much work on a weekend.

7. Could you go one full day without speaking?
Never. When I was in Grade 1, my teacher asked my mom to come to school. It was because I shouted so loud while in the middle of a quiet session. I remembered we were asked to stay quiet in two hours. I couldn’t breathe because I wanted to talk so bad so I shouted.

8. Would you rather ask the question or answer it?
Both.

9. What is the one thing that always makes you smile?
Sandy. Gong Yoo. Books. I know you said one thing but I couldn’t stop at one.

10. Do you trust in love?
Of course.

3 comments:

Rosetta Stone said...

Very humorous some questions and answers, the answer is very interesting

gucci outlet said...

Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty blog with me.

oakley sunglasses said...

Thanks for action the time to talk about this, I think powerfully around it and love learning many on this topic.