MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Happy Day

And probably tiring as well. In a couple of hours, we'd be attending an EB (eyeball) party with my Twitter friends at a condotel in Makati. I prepared myself for this EB by not eating too much and taking care of my skin LOL. Good thing I never worry about acne.

I'm so excited because this is the first time that I'd get to see most of them. I wonder if they'd be as chatty in person? I haven't showed to my husband what we're gonna bring yet and I hope he won't get too shocked. Aside from a big bag containing Sandy's clothes and books, we have one huge plastic bag for gifts, another plastic bag for toys, a poker set, a Dora tent, one box of beer, 5 gallons of mineral water, 6 boxes of juice drinks and camera.

3 comments:

Coach Outlet Online said...

Happy day,happy everyday,ya~we must be happy everyday regaless of what is happen

oakley sunglasses said...

I liked the way you covered the topic and depth with which you explain these important things. I'd like to recommend my torrents search engine.

parental control said...

I have read this article you have shared such a great stuff and information how to stay happy. This is really a best article that you have posted over here.