MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

SaaS Attack

I've been very busy for the past week thanks to my new work. I was introduced to a lot of new applications so I had to spend my afternoons studying them. One thing I realized is that companies rely more on SaaS (Software as a Service) now. It's definitely an advantage for me because I don't have to learn codes anymore. As much as I love manual coding, my programming skills are very limited. With the help of software like these, all I need to do is study how an application works and I can start doing my task whatever it is - migrating sites, server monitoring, cron jobs, etc.

The advantage here is companies need not pay extra costs on hardware, software, labor, security, maintenance, etc. And since you don't need a lot of people to handle a certain job, it also translates to work redundancy. And we all know what that means. In fact, I'd like to share two videos that's related to this issue. The creators were dissing Phase2, a known SaaS provider.

Call to Arms
Multi-Talented

Like it? Feel free to digg them below.
Digg Call to Arms
Digg Multi-Talented

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate that your web site creating a higher value in providing updated information through your web site.

Anonymous said...

I appreciate that your web site creating a higher value in providing updated information through your web site.

Anonymous said...

Ahan, its good to know that you are finding news ways to rejoice yourself. and what should says about SaaS :( , Everybody Loves SaaS

Anonymous said...

What does the saas mean?? I dont understand that.

Anonymous said...

it also translates to work redundancy.

Anonymous said...

Great post, it addresses right through the importance and useful features that businesses can use by introducing SaaS in their processes.

PS: For those who don't know about Saas, its (Software as a Service).

Rosetta Stone said...

A person, know the short duration of your site can provide many useful things

career coach certification said...

I think this SaaS is a powerful tool for the small business. software-as-a-service has emerged as a viable application delivery method, and most enterprises are now including some SaaS software in their portfolios.

Coach Outlet Store Online said...

In fact your creative posting ability has inspired me.

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in this topic. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

gucci outlet said...

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems.

oakley sunglasses said...

Your blog can give us much information and open our eyes. I can gain a lot from your post! Keep update!