MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, October 20, 2008

The Hallows

I have a confession. I know I sad I'm going to stop shopping but I can't help it. I thought I'm fine with Sandy wearing her last year's costume. I had a change of heart when she seriously told me how she wanted to be Sleeping Beauty this year. She even told me what colors the dress should have, just in case I forget.

These are my choices online.





My mom saw me looking at these costumes and told me she can make something similar. That's even better I think. Because honestly, I don't think the costume will make it in two weeks if I order them online.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These girls are looking cute in the hallows. The color is also very nice and bright and therefore will catch everyone's attention easily.

Mich said...

wow ang cute! buti ka pa may Mom ka na gumagawa ng costume ako hanggang bili lang ako sa toy kingdom. mwehehe!

Rosetta Stone said...

The Hallows of the girls that look good, I like, this skirt is also nice

Coach Outlet Online said...

That girl looks very beautifull,thank you for sharing,yahoo

gucci outlet online said...

I think your blog post was secretly a awesome beginning to a potential series of blog posts about this topic.Thank you for sharing this information, hope you can often see after the information, get more people to useful things, continue to...

oakley sunglasses said...

Every man in the world would follow your awesome idea to accomplish the premium quality book reports or miscellaneous essay.