MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Dreams are my reality

Okay, I have a confession to make. I daydream, a lot. If we were talking and you see me nodding with a stoic face, it means that at the moment, I am dreaming of cars, appliances, travels and my favorite, beautiful houses. To feed my dreams, I have to supply myself with tons of visuals. I window shop, read magazines, watch commercials and of course, browse the Internet.

I found another real estate website today. Just for the fun of it, I tried their search to see if I can find the house of my dreams. To make it realistic, I looked for houses under $500,000. Not that I can afford that amount, but that's the lowest value that the search function offers.

So I found this.


With a kitchen like this:


And a living room like this:


"It has 5 Bedrooms & 4 baths on full basement with open kitchen, 2 story wall of windows, huge master w/ fire place & gigantic closet w/ island in middle."

Amazing isn't it? To think I was just dreaming of an LCD TV on my last post. Well, I did say it was just a dream house right?

Let me note that down on my wishlist.

2 comments:

Jen said...

love it!

moncler jackets said...

Dreams have been described physiologically as a response to neural processes during sleep, psychologically as reflections of the subconscious, and spiritually as messages from gods, the deceased.