MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Spyware Attacks

Spywares, don't you just hate them? I download videos, photos and music all the time so I'm not immune to spyware attacks. We always take our chances whenever we click the button 'Yes' when downloading. Some of them are just annoying like pop ups and browser hijacking but some of them poses real threat. Security experts reported that spywares are now becoming more sophisticated that new strategies are needed to fight it. I have tried several spy sweepers that can remove the spyware but after a month or so, I will notice that the problem is back. I want to be able to download and browse websites without having to worry about my computer's security. Six years worth of work and photos are stored in my computer so I have to make sure that it's fully protected.

I've read about Webroot Spy Sweeper and would like to try it myself. Webroot Spy Sweeper is the most award-winning antispyware software and delivers the most advanced spyware detection that can find and completely destroy malicious lurking. With continuous monitoring and regular FREE Defense Updates, my computer will be protected from the latest threats. Spy Sweeper uses a risk assessment test, which gives a brief description of each threat, what it does and how dangerous it is. That way, users like us will be able to decide if we want to keep or remove the unwanted programs.

Here are some more of the facts why Spy Sweeper is an excellent solution for all your spyware needs: real-time smart shields, multiple user protection, updated spyware news and information and free customer support. I also liked the fact that I can choose a quick, full or custom sweep. This is helpful if I need an immediate solution so I can get on with my work.



0 comments: