MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, June 04, 2007

TV and Sleeping

Sandy woke up at exactly 10:45 AM today. She has been sleeping really late for the last couple of weeks, which drives me nuts. I know we should be strict on our bedtime routines. It’s so hard, though. The TV is the only thing that Sherwin and I look forward to after a long tiring day. We actually watch TV at a very low volume that we sometimes find it hard to understand the show anymore. It’s because even if the little girl is sleepy, she will still turn her head towards the TV when she hears any of her favorite commercials.

Hayayayyy. I’ve started reading the ‘Baby Book’ again by Dr. Sears. I’m hoping she will start to sleep on her own by the time she reached her 2nd birthday. That means no dede, no tugging and pulling of my nipple and no waking up in the middle of the night.

Hah! I doubt it.

0 comments: